KA-BAR 1483 TDI Law Enforcement 3-11/16" Combat Black Combo Edge Drop Point - 2-1483-7
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Surviv…
KA-BAR 1217 Full Size USMC Fighting…
Ontario SP10 Spec Plus Marine Raide…
Cold Steel 80PGTK GI Tanto Fixed 7"…
Ontario 499 Air Force Survival Knif…
United Cutlery Honshu Karambit 4" B…
Columbia River 2010N Crawford Kaspe…
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayo…
Columbia River 2910 Hisshou 13" YK-…
Cold Steel 39FN Double Agent II Cli…
Gerber 22-01874 Mark II Fixed 6.875…
The TDI Law Enforcement Knife was designed by an officer with officers in mind.
Benner has trained thousands of law enforcement personnel since founding TDI in 1986. Prior to that time he served as Lieutenant of the Village of Fairfax Police Department, Coordinator of the Drug Abuse Reduction Task Force, and Tactical Field Commander of the Hamilton County Police Association Special Weapons and Tactics Team (S.W.A.T.). John has developed courses for raid tactics, tactical weapons instructor schools, defensive tactics and knife programs that are currently taught to law enforcement, military and civilian groups.
The TDI Law Enforcement Knife was designed to be used as a "last option" knife. In extreme close quarters encounters where a suspect is attempting to take an officer's handgun, or the officer cannot access his/her handgun, the TDI Knife is available. Designed as an "off hand" knife that draws like a pistol, the reversible sheath can be worn on either the right or left side of the officer's pant belt.
- Blade Length: 3-11/16"
- Overall Length: 7-9/16"
- Blade Style: Serrated Edged Black Blade
- Blade Material: AUS-8A Stainless Steel w/ Black Powder Coating
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Weight: .4 lb.
- Carrying Mechanism: Hard Plastic Friction Sheath
- Sheath designed to fit police officer's pant belt (1-5/8" wide.)
- Knife and sheath unit designed to be worn on the belt on the opposite side from firearm.
- Friction sheath locks knife in place.
- Knife draws from sheath like a pistol from a holster.
- Enclosed sheath is assembled to be mounted on left side.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.