Kyocera Advanced Ceramics (Black) Adjustable Ceramic Mandoline Slicer - CSN-202-BK
KCCSN202BK: Adjustable Mandoline Ceramic Slicer (handguard included)
Kyocera Advanced Ceramic
THE NO SET-UP MANDOLINE SLICER. PERFECT SLICES IN 4 DIFFERENT WIDTHS.
This "no set-up" mandoline slicer produces perfect slices in 4 different widths: 0.5mm, 1.3mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm. Easy to use: turn dial on back for paper thin, thick and very thick slices. Safe-no blades to switch out. Use the corner notches to secure the slicer on top of bowls. Included handguard holds food securely and protects fingers. Blade: advanced ceramic. Handguard: ABS plastic. Handle: ABS resin. Dishwasher safe. Made in Japan.
For over 20 years, Kyocera advanced ceramic kitchen tools have been making it fast and easy to prepare meals. Thanks to advanced ceramic surfaces, peeled apples won't brown and graters won't rust. Our slicers don't need require set-up and our grinders won't leave a mess on countertops. Save time using these efficient, rust-free peelers, slicers, graters, and grinders for that prep task at hand.
- Easy to turn: turn dial on back for paper thin, medium, thick and very thick slices
- Safe: no blades to switch out
- Ultra sharp durable blade won't rust or brown foods
- Advanced ceramic razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer
- 4 different cut thicknesses: 0.5 mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm
- Included hand guard holds food securely and protects fingers
- Corner notches fit the slicer on top of bowls
- Versatile, durable and affordable - ideal for everyday use
- Dishwasher safe
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.