Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Revolution Series (White) 4.5" Mini Santoku Knife
KCFK115WHBK: White 4.5" Mini Santoku Knife
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics
An all-purpose knife with a deeper blade for slicing, dicing and mincing. Smaller size. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.
- Blade Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Blade Width: 1.3"
- Made in China
UPC Code: 4960664623617
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun Premier Santoku Knife 7" Hamme…
Al Mar All Stainless Steel Ultra-Ch…
Boker Gorm Santoku (Santuko) Knife …
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
GATCO Cape Cod Collection Ceramic S…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…