Kyocera Advanced Ceramics Revolution Series (Black) 6" Kitchen Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver
KCFK150NBK: Black 6" Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver
Kyocera Advanced Ceramics
Ideal for chopping piles of herbs, vegetables or boneless meats with a larger, deeper blade. For everyday functions requiring precision slicing and straight cuts. Perfect for the home cook, this knife will be used daily, quickly becoming a favorite in the kitchen. Ideal for fruits, vegetables and boneless meats. Packaged in an acetate box, a great tool for any chef.
- Unrelenting Sharpness: razor-sharp blade stays sharper longer. Kyocera advanced ceramic blades offer superior edge retention, holding their edge at least 10 times longer than other professional cutlery, including high carbon steel.
- Unparalleled Purity: Will never brown foods. No metallic ions to transfer – won’t alter the taste, smell or appearance of food. Will never rust.
- Ultra Lightweight: Perfectly balanced and light, reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting tasks.
- Zirconia 206: Kyocera’s proprietary advanced ceramic. This translates to a stronger, denser blade that holds an edge longer than other ceramic knives.
- Lifetime Warranty: Buying a Kyocera knife is buying for life. If your knife is chipped or damaged, Kyocera Tycom Corp. (KTC) will repair or replace.
- Lifetime Complimentary Sharpening: Kyocera will sharpen your knives back to a factory new edge. $10 for shipping and handling will sharpen as many Kyocera knives as you own.
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11.13"
- Blade Width: 1.88"
- Made in China
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Green) 5…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Nakiri …
Wusthof Classic 7" Nakiri Knife, Ho…
Wusthof Gourmet 7" Nakiri with Holl…
Shun Premier Nakiri Knife 5-1/2" Ha…
Wusthof Classic 4-1/2" Decorating K…
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…