Kershaw 1555G10 Cryo Assisted 2-3/4" Plain Stonewashed Blade, G10 Handle, Rick Hinderer Framelock Design
KS1555G10: 1555G10 Gryo G10
THE CRYO—WITH A G-10 HANDLE
The Kershaw Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer, is one of Kershaw’s best-selling knives. And now it's available with one of our customers' most-asked-for modifications: a G-10 front scale.
This new Cryo not only looks good, it also offers the extra grip some of you have been asking for. The G-10 scale also lightens the overall weight of this very practical knife.
The Cryo was the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw. It’s designed to satisfy users’ craving for a Hinderer knife, but at a price that meets the demands of their wallets. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show “Best Buy” and as Men’s Journal Approved Gear.
Like all Cryos, the G-10-handled Cryo is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw’s exacting standards. The handle has a G-10 front scale with a stainless steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn’t over-extend.
The new Cryo G-10 is equipped with a four-position deep-carry pocketclip for maximum carry flexibility and discretion.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV stainless, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Black G10
- Blade length: 2-3/4" (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3-3/4" (9.5 cm)
- Overall length: 6-1/2" (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…