Kershaw 1555G10 Cryo Assisted 2-3/4" Plain Stonewash Blade, G10 and Stainless Steel Handles, Rick Hinderer Design
KS1555G10: 1555G10 Cryo G10
The Kershaw Cryo, designed by Rick Hinderer, is one of Kershaw's best-selling knives. And now it's available with one of the most-asked-for modifications: a G10 front scale.
This Cryo not only looks good, it also offers the extra grip some of you have been asking for. The G10 scale also lightens the overall weight of this very practical knife.
The Cryo was the result of collaboration between Rick Hinderer and the design and production engineers at Kershaw. It's designed to satisfy users' craving for a Hinderer knife, but at a price that meets the demands of their wallets. The original Cryo (model 1555TI) was selected as a Blade Show "Best Buy" and as Men's Journal Approved Gear.
Like all Cryos, the G10-handled Cryo is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumb studs. The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw's exacting standards. The handle has a G10 front scale with a stainless steel back. A sturdy frame lock secures the blade open during use and a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn't over-extend.
The Cryo G10 is equipped with a 2-position deep-carry pocket clip for carry flexibility and discretion.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb studs or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Deep Carry, Reversible Pocket Clip - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade length: 2-3/4"
- Closed length: 3-3/4"
- Overall length: 6-1/2"
- Flipper, thumb studs
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lock bar stabilizer
- 2-position deep-carry tip-up, tip-down pocket clip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel, stonewash finish
- Handle: G10 front, 410 back, stonewash finish
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00On Sale: $225.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $27.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Model 0560 Folding 3…
$325.00On Sale: $224.95