Kershaw 1600BR Chive Folding Knife Assisted 1-15/16" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Red Smoke Aluminum Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
KS1600BR: 1600BR Chive
THE CHIVE JUST MIGHT BE THE PERFECT LITTLE POCKET KNIFE
With its less-than-two-inch blade, the Chive is a small knife, which makes it perfect for pocket, pack, purse, or briefcase carry. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean the Chive isn’t mighty. In fact, the Chive is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from opening packages to breaking down cardboard boxes.
To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use.
The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. For safety, the Chive has two locking systems. The frame lock secures the blade open so it can’t accidentally close during use. And to ensure that it won’t accidentally open during transport, the Chive is also equipped with a Tip-Lock slider to lock the blade closed when folded. In pure stainless steel, both blade and handle are easy to clean and maintain.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Single Position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Blade length: 1-15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2-7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Overall length: 4-13/16 in. (9.9 cm)
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Aluminum, red smoke finish
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171160702
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.