Kershaw 1600NB Chive Assisted 1-15/16" Satin Plain Blade, Blue Aluminum Handles
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.99On Sale: $35.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…
KS1600NB: 1600NB Chive, Navy Blue
THE CHIVE JUST MIGHT BE THE PERFECT LITTLE POCKET KNIFE
With its less-than-two-inch blade, the navy blue Chive is a small knife. This, of course, makes it perfect for pocket, pack, purse, or briefcase carry. But just because it’s small doesn't mean the Chive isn't mighty. In fact, the Chive is perfect for just about any cutting task you’d care to ask it to do—from opening packages to cutting duct tape.
To ensure this handy little blade is always ready when you need it, the navy blue Chive is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The high-carbon blade steel offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish is easy to maintain. This Chive's handle scales are navy blue anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum.
The navy blue Chive's handle is strong, lightweight, and colorful. For safety, it has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If blue is your color, the navy blue Scallion just might be your knife.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Single Position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Blade length: 1-15/16 in. (4.9 cm)
- Closed length: 2-7/8 in. (7.3 cm)
- Overall length: 4-13/16 in. (9.9 cm)
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171036366
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.