Kershaw 1620H3 Logo Engraved Scallion Assisted 2-1/4" Black DLC Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
KS1620H3: 1620H3 Black DLC Scallion
The Scallion is one of Kershaw's most popular knives and for good reason. With its handy 2-1/4" blade, the Scallion is the perfect size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. While it can easily handle just about any task, its smaller size makes it low on the intimidation factor.
The Scallion features a high-carbon stainless steel blade with good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The DLC coating gives the blade a matte black tactical look and it’s easy to maintain, too. Of course, one of the Scallion’s coolest features is SpeedSafe assisted opening. With SpeedSafe, you can open the blade one-handed. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The H3 Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum. The Scallion’s handle is strong, lightweight, and ergonomic.
For safety, it has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. If you’d like to see a little tactical folder in your pocket, the H3 Scallion just may be your knife.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Two-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, DLC coated
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum with stamped Kershaw logo
- Blade length: 2-1/4" (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3-1/2" (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5-3/4" (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Kershaw 3160 Crown Gentleman's Knif…
$29.95On Sale: $14.95