Kershaw 1620NB Scallion Assisted 2-1/4" Plain Blade, Navy Blue Aluminum Handles
KS1620NB: 1620NB Scallion, Navy Blue
This Scallion is wearing a coat of navy blue or—as some of us here at Kershaw call it, "shop coat blue." If you're looking to carry a pocketknife with a little color, but not too much, this new Scallion might be the one for you.
Apart from its medium-blue handle scales, this Scallion shares features with the rest of the Scallion family. It has a compact, yet effective 2 1/4-inch blade, so it's the perfect size for pocket carry. The smaller blade takes on just about any task, but rates low on the intimidation factor. And at just 2.3 ounces, it won't weigh your pocket down either.
The Scallion's high-carbon stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte look and it’s easy to maintain, too. The navy blue Scallion is easy to open when you need it, too, thanks to its SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism. With SpeedSafe, you just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The navy blue Scallion’s handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum.
For safety, the navy blue Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. Whether you're a first-time Scallion owner or want to grow your collection, you're going to like this one.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Single Position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171035178
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $12.95
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…