Kershaw 1660BRN Leek Assisted 3" Brown DLC Plain Blade, Brown Stainless Steel Handles
KS1660BRN: 1660BRN Brown Leek, Brown DLC Blade
Kershaw Leeks have been top sellers since they were first introduced. But because they're so popular, lots of people want a Leek they can call their own—in a color or finish they really like. So Kershaw is happy to introduce a tactical looking knife slightly different than most.
Like all Leeks, this one features a blade of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel with a durable, black DLC coating. The task-ready 3-in., blade is a modified drop-point shape that offers good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip makes it great for piercing and detail work. The blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge well, too.
The dark brown anodized color of the handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the steel, so it looks good now, and looks good later, too. But color isn't the only benefit of anodizing; the process strengthens the steel as well.
SpeedSafe equipped, this teal Leek is fast and easy to open left- or right-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, Brown DLC finish
- Handle: Brown Anodized 410 Stainless
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…