Kershaw 1660OL Leek Assisted 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Olive Drab Aluminum Handles
|You Save:||$30.00 (38%)|
KS1660OL: 1660OL Leek, Olive Drab
OLIVE DRAB YOUR COLOR? THEN HERE'S YOUR LEEK
There are lots of very good reasons the Leek is one of the most popular Kershaws. For one thing, the slim blade is remarkably versatile. This modified drop-point blade shape gives it good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip lets it excel at piercing and detail work. The blade steel is high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless that sharpens to a razor edge and holds the edge for a good long time. The 3-inch blade is perfect for most day-to-day tasks.
Leek lovers also love the fast and easy opening provided by SpeedSafe assisted opening. Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work.
But the newest and most obvious thing about this Leek is the new olive drab handle color. The color is eye-catching and different, but also discrete. The olive drab color is fade-resistant, scratch-resistant, and permanently bonded to the anodized aluminum—so it looks good now and looks good later, too.
For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard. This slim, easy-to-carry design, with plenty of cutting versatility just may be the perfect EDC.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.95On Sale: $39.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …