Kershaw 1660OR Leek Assisted 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Orange Aluminum Handles
KS1660OR: 1660OR Leek, Orange
Looking for a Leek that won't get lost in the grass? Take a look at our orange Leek.
The brilliant orange of the anodized-aluminum handle is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum—so it looks good now, and will continue to look good later. The business end of the knife is a task-ready 3-inch blade of Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, a steel designed in a partnership between Kershaw and Sandvik. This high-performance steel enables us to make the Leek’s blade razor sharp out of the box and helps it hold that edge, too. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities.
Whether you’re left-handed or right-handed, it’s easy to open your orange Leek with SpeedSafe assisted opening. A simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leek’s blade is ready to go to work. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
The orange Leek is a slim, easy-to-carry design that gives you plenty of cutting versatility—and good looks.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Made in USA
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.95On Sale: $39.95
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …