Kershaw 1660TEAL Leek Assisted 3" Bead Blast Plain Blade, Teal Aluminum Handles
KS1660TEAL: 1660TEAL Leek, Teal
WE HEARD EVERYONE LOOKS GOOD IN TEAL
Here at KnifeCenter, we thought that after all these years, Kershaw would have run out of handle colors for the Leek. Thankfully there are still a few fun hues they have left to use. While you are saying that three times fast, we will recommend you hit the add to cart on this really cool teal colored model!
Kershaw Leeks have been top sellers since they were first introduced. But because they're so popular, lots of people want a Leek they can call their own—in a color or finish they really like. So we're happy to introduce a brand new color so that you can have the Leek you've always wanted. This one is a bright teal.
Like all Leeks, this one features a blade of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel. The task-ready 3-in., blade is a modified drop-point shape that offers good slicing capabilities, while the slim tip makes it great for piercing and detail work. The blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge well, too.
The brilliant color is applied to the anodized aluminum handle. The color is a fade-resistant, scratch-resistant dye that’s permanently bonded to the aluminum, so it looks good now, and looks good later, too. But color isn't the only benefit of anodizing; the process strengthens the aluminum as well.
SpeedSafe equipped, this teal Leek is fast and easy to open left- or right-handed thanks to the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. For safety, a locking liner keeps the blade locked open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade length: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4" (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7" (17.9 cm)
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…