Kershaw 1670SWBR Blur by Ken Onion Assisted 3-3/8" Stonewashed Elmax Blade, Brown Aluminum Handles
KS1670SWBR: 1670SWBR Brown Blur, Stonewashed Elmax Blade
For top performance and attention-getting style, it's the Kershaw Ken Onion Blur series. Blurs feature all sorts of steel types for blades but two things they all have in common are strength and corrosion resistance. No matter the piece or it's collectible value, all Blur models use stainless steel and this one features one of the best available; Elmax. Incredibly rust resistant, Elmax just about tops the scales for hardness, making it an excellent user steel. Blurs are SpeedSafe equipped for smooth, one-handed opening and feature a tapered thumb stud for easier actuation. The brown anodized aluminum handles are durable and lightweight. For extra traction and a secure grip, the handles are outfitted with Trac-Tec inserts. The rough Trac-Tec material provides a non-slip grip even in wet and slippery conditions. Ideal for extreme or everyday situations, the Blur with earth brown scales and Elmax steel would be a perfect addition to any pocket or collection.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Inset Liner Lock - A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of the knives, it means it was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Tapered thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up, tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Elmax, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 brown anodized aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
- Blade length: 3.375" (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Made in the USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Extremely fine grained powered metal that strikes the balance between edge holding and corrosion resistance perfectly. Much more likely to get a rolled edge than have a chip develop.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…