Kershaw 1670TBLKST Ken Onion Blur Assisted 3-3/8" Black Tanto Combo Blade, Black Aluminum Handles - 1670TBLT
KS1670TBLKST: 1670TBLKST Tanto Blur
The Tanto Blur offers all the great grip advantages of the other Blurs on the force, but this one offers tactical styling with a modified tanto blade with partial serration.
With its angled shape, the tanto blade provides additional piercing power to penetrate tough materials. The unique shape puts more steel behind the point to support its piercing tasks. We’ve also found that the short front edge is particularly handy for opening boxes. For razor sharpness, Kershaw hollow grinds the edge. Then for additional versatility, Kershaw added partial serration to the blade, giving you a great tool for cutting through materials such as webbing or rope.
All this makes the Tanto Blur a good choice for situations in which you’re going to need to make an impact on your environment. In an emergency, could be a real lifesaver. The Tanto Blur’s blade is built of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel for corrosion resistance and hardness. The black DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating provides additional extra corrosion resistance and is non-reflective. Black anodized aluminum handles of durable 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum with sure-grip Trac-Tec inserts complete the Tanto Blur’s discrete, matte look.
- 2-Step Serration
- Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Inset Liner Lock
- A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA
- When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 3-3/8" (8.6 cm)
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless, DLC Coated
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Closed Length: 4-1/2" (11.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7-7/8" (20 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171167251
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…