Kershaw 1894 LoneRock Zipit Pro Skinner Fixed 3-3/8" Blade, Glass Filled Nylon Handles
KS1894: 1894 LoneRock Zipit Pro
HUNTERS GOTTA GET IT
The Zipit Pro is designed to make gutting and skinning quicker and easier. Make long, clean cuts with this slim, tapered blade. To ensure you won’t puncture the gut sack, the tip is blunt and rounded. The slim blade is also perfect for skinning legs and other areas were precision is required. Kershaw’s K-Texture™ offers an extra-secure grip.
The LoneRock Zipit Pro is part of the LoneRock series of state-of-the-art hunting knives from the knifemakers at Kershaw. This new series offers a collection of tough, versatile outdoor tools made to stand up to just about anything your next hunting trip can dish out. Whether you need to choke up on the blade or grip the full handle for additional leverage, these knives are always easy to use and provide an extra secure grip.
Part of that secure grip is thanks to the contoured handle, part is thanks to Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized to provide a non-slip grip, even in extreme conditions. It makes all the difference in getting a secure grip on your tools and being able to use them comfortably. Includes nylon sheath.
- Fixed Blade - The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector.
- Hunting - This knife is part of Kershaw's series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- Nylon Sheath - This knife comes with a storage and/or carrying sheath.
- Includes sheath
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Overall length: 8 15/16 in. (22.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz. (without sheath)
- Made in China
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Buck Paklite Skinner (Stainless Ste…
Buck 113 Ranger Skinner Fixed 3-1/8…
Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Combo…
Mantis TA-2 Seymour Fixed 3" Skinne…
Buck 141 PakLite Large Skinner 3-1/…
Columbia River Kommer Brow Tine Hun…
Columbia River Ken Onion Skinner Fi…
$89.99On Sale: $49.95
Buck Paklite Skinner (Black Tractio…
Boker Plus Dozier Anchorage Pro Ski…
Marttiini Skinner Condor Basic Fixe…