Kershaw 1985ST RJ I Folding Knife Assisted 3.5" Gray Combo Tanto Blade, G10 Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
$64.95On Sale: $31.95
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…
KS1985ST: 1985ST RJ I
TACTICAL LOOKS, MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CUTTING CAPABILITY
RJ Martin's blade design and grind gives you the piercing power of a tanto with just enough curve to the belly for slicing aptitude as well. The tanto point is even stronger than comparable tantos because Kershaw makes the tip thicker and gives it a tough flat grind. The result is an uber-strong tip that takes on the toughest piercing tasks with no fear. But the RJI isn't done yet.
This knife offers a full range of cutting edges. The plain edge is ever so slightly curved, giving the RJI slicing capability—something not all tanto blades offer. In addition, the blade is partially serrated to make cutting through tough or fibrous materials a breeze. The blade is made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel that's tough, wear resistant, and takes a keen edge. For a distinctive look and enhanced performance, the blade is coated with titanium carbo-nitride.
The RJI also features 3D machined G10 handle scales and a secure stainless-steel locking liner. It opens with one-handed ease thanks to the SpeedSafe assisted opening system. Access it with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. The pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry. Tactical looks and a multi-functional blade combine in the RJ I—also available in a smaller size as the RJ II.
- 2-Step Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Closed length: 4.4"
- Overall length: 8.1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Machined G10
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171033013
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.