Kershaw 3650ST Volt II Assisted 3-1/8" Bead-Blast Combo Blade, Glass-Filled Nylon Handles
KS3650ST: 3650ST Volt II
THE SECOND GENERATION VOLT, IT'S THE VOLT II
Designed by RJ Martin, the Volt II has the same versatile blade and handle style as the original Volt, but with a hardworking 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and textured, black glass-filled nylon scales. With this iteration, the original Volt showpiece becomes a tough, working knife. And to make sure your blade is always ready to go to work when you need it, the Volt II opens one-handed thanks to Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening system. A simple pull back on the flipper and the Volt II opens smoothly and easily.
We think you'll appreciate the versatility of the Volt II's slightly dropped point blade. This classic shape is just about perfect for any general utility task. Partial blade serration just extends the Volt II's capabilities and makes it easy to whip through materials like cord, webbing, or rope. For a secure grip and a solid, satisfying feel in the hand, the Volt II has finger contours on the handle, diamond-patterned, glass-filled nylon handles, and heavy jimping on the back of the blade. The Volt II's pocket clip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry. And did we mention that you get all this at a value price?
- 2-Step Serration - Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade length: 3-1/8"
- Closed length: 3-7/8"
- Overall length: 7-1/8
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocket clip
- Weight: 3.3 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171031088
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…