Kershaw 3810 Dimension Assisted 3" Stonewash Blade, Titanium Handles
KS3810: 3810 Dimension
Kershaw is offing this heavy duty folder with a lot of the features of very expensive knives, at a really great price and quality level. KnifeCenter expects these to sell very well for many years. The quality is great. The steel is respectable, if not outstanding, but the knife is a really super value.
CRAVING SOME TITANIUM WITH YOUR STEEL?
If you like titanium on your knives, Kershaw's Dimension is the answer. It features steel-and-titanium construction and the Kershaw Dimension is a genuine eye-catcher. The handle is titanium with deeply machined grooves in the sides of the handle and finger contours on the bottom. This ensures you'll always have an extremely secure grip and gives the Dimension a very solid feel in your hand.
The titanium handle is paired with an 8Cr13MoV blade for strength, toughness, and its ability to hold an edge. The wider drop-point blade is very practical and excels at doing just about any task you would demand of it. An easily accessible button lock provides lockup security when the blade is open, but also enables you to easily release the lock with the push of a button when closing the knife.
The Dimension also features SpeedSafe assisted opening, which can be accessed using the built-in flipper or thumbstud. To complete the handsome package, the Dimension includes a Tri-Carry (three-position) deep-carry pocketclip for carrying versatility.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Machined Titanium
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171036038
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nonferrous metal, it's prized for its high strength to weight ratio and is often used on higher end knives.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…