Kershaw 3812 Thistle Folding Knife 3.25" Stonewash Plain Blade, GFN Handles
KS3812: 3812 Thistle
The Thistle offers an extra-wide blade, an ergonomic handle that’s curved to fit the contours of the hand perfectly, and our push-button lock release.
The Thistle’s big, drop-point blade provides excellent slicing capabilities as well as handling a wide variety of cutting tasks, making it the perfect work or every day carrying knife. The quality stainless steel blade offers good edge-holding capabilities and strength. A purpose-roughened, stonewashed finish hides scratches.
The curved handle provides cutting leverage as well as offering an extremely comfortable grip on the knife. To further enhance grip, the Thistle’s handle is embossed with Kershaw’s exclusive K-Texture™. K-Texture provides additional grip traction for confident cutting in a variety of environmental conditions.
On the side of that handle, is the Thistle’s push-button lock release. It makes it easier than ever to release the Thistle’s secure liner lock and close the knife. Just push the button. The liner lock is released and the user can fold the blade closed while keeping fingers out of the way of the closing blade.
The Thistle is a manual opening knife and may be opened with the handy thumbstud. For convenient pocket carry, the Thistle also has a reversible (left/right) pocketclip.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Push-Button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade: 3.25"
- Closed: 4.4"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Stainless steel blade, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon (GFN), K-Texture finish
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…