Kershaw 3830 Injection 3.5 Folding Knife 3-1/2" Plain Bead Blast Blade, G10 Handles
KS3830: 3830 Injection 3.5
A BIGGER, BOLDER TODD REXFORD DESIGN
Custom details without the custom price—that's the Injection 3.5 from Kershaw and custom knifemaker Todd Rexford.
From the tip of its classic drop-point blade to its 3D-machined G-10 handle, the Injection offers streamlined good looks. Details like decorative pivot hardware and machined thumbstuds give the Injection a high-end custom look and feel. The G-10 handle features six incised cutouts on each side, letting you see through to the stainless steel liners. The G-10 is slightly textured for a secure grip. Even the backspacer is cool; it's chamfered (cut at an angle) on the back end. Another nice detail is the inset lanyard pin so nothing interrupts the smooth line of the knife. And all of this at a price that definitely won't break the bank.
The 3 1/2-in. blade gives you a little extra length for taking on larger tasks. Built of high-performance 8Cr13MoV, it comes razor-sharp and holds its edge well. The manual opening is smooth and easy. Once open, the blade is secured with a steel locking liner. The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry. Want a slightly smaller knife? Check out the Injection 3.0.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8CR13MOV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 3D-machined G-10
- Blade length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4cm)
- Overall Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.4 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171034928
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River Koji Hara Ichi Assis…
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco Persistence Folding Knife …
Cold Steel Folding Knife Ti-Lite 4"…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1445 Half Ton Folding Knife…
$22.95On Sale: $13.95
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet 3-1/2" Assis…
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…