Kershaw 3880BW Thermite Assisted 3-1/2" Blackwash Plain Blade, G10 and Steel Handles
KS3880BW: 3880BW Thermite Blackwash
The Kershaw Thermite, designed by Rick Hinderer, was introduced last year and has been in-demand ever since.
Now we’re giving it a new look with our BlackWash finish. BlackWash gives a knife that already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the BlackWash helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
What doesn’t change is the Thermite’s tactical styling and practical performance. Rick Hinderer and Kershaw designed it to give users Rick Hinderer's no-nonsense functionality—but with enough style to be an exceptionally eye-catching knife. BlackWash just makes it more so.
The 3.5-in. blade is hollow-ground, providing excellent slicing ability. A flat-ground “spanto” tip offers strong piercing and even prying capabilities. A machined G-10 front scale and a heavily textured backspacer add to the Thermite's striking looks. On the practical side, the back handle is stainless steel with a frame lock and lockbar stabilizer for an always-secure lockup.
For easy opening, the Thermite is equipped with SpeedSafe, which can be accessed with the ambidextrous flipper or thumbstud. Kershaw’s four-position deep-carry pocketclip offers complete carrying versatility.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Quad-Carry - The user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blackwash finish
- Handle: Machined G-10 front, blackwashed 410 steel back
- Blade length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.875" (20 cm)
- Overall length: 8.375" (21.3 cm)
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…