Kershaw 3890 Scrambler Assisted 3-1/2" Plain Blade, G10 and Steel Handles
KS3890: 3890 Scrambler
A COOL AND CLASSY FOLDER
Designed by RJ Martin, the Scrambler is one classy pocketknife. The drop-point blade is hollow-ground to help it breeze through slicing tasks. A large top swedge enhances the good looks of the Scrambler's blade. 8Cr13MoV blade steel provides strength and good edge retention; titanium carbo-nitride coating provides additional blade protection and gives the knife a unified look as the blade flows into the handle.
The front side of the comfortable handle is textured G-10 with a titanium carbo-nitride-coated bolster. The other side is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. The extended bolster provides additional forefinger protection and ensures the knife fits firmly in your hand during use.
SpeedSafe-equipped, the Scrambler opens quickly and easily with the ambidextrous flipper. A reversible pocketclip lets you carry left- or right-handed.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Textured G-10/steel bolster front, 410 steel back, titanium carbo nitride coating
- Blade length: 3 1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 7/8 in. (20 cm)
- Made in China
UPC Code: 087171035000
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00On Sale: $225.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $27.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Model 0560 Folding 3…
$325.00On Sale: $224.95