Kershaw 3890BW Scrambler Assisted 3-1/2" Blackwash Plain Blade, G10 and Steel Handles
KS3890BW: 3890BW Scrambler Blackwash
BLACKWASH GIVES THE SCRAMBLER A COOL NEW LOOK
The Thermite and the Scrambler are great Kershaw models...great prices, great designs, and great quality. The addition of blackwash to the blade finish give these patterns a really cool profile, almost a menacing look. However you describe it, you're gonna like carrying it, and using it, for a long time!
The Scrambler is a cool and classy knife to begin with. But now Kershaw has added an extra measure of cool with their BlackWash finish. BlackWash gives a knife that already-broken-in look—like a favorite well-worn pair of jeans. The coating also provides an extra measure of protection for the metal and helps hide any additional scratches you may put on the knife during normal use.
Designed by RJ Martin, the Scrambler’s drop-point blade is hollow-ground so it breezes through slicing tasks, while the large flat-ground top swedge adds to its good looks.
The blade steel offers strength and good edge retention. All the metal on the knife—blade, front bolster, and handle back are BlackWash finished. The comfortable, secure-grip handle features textured G-10 on the front side and a sturdy frame lock on the other. The bolster is extended to provide forefinger protection and to ensure the knife sits firmly in the hand during use.
The Scrambler opens quickly and easily with the ambidextrous flipper and SpeedSafe assisted opening. It includes a reversible pocketclip for left- or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe® - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, blackwash finish
- Handle: Textured G-10/410 front, 410 black-oxide BlackWash finish, bolster & back
- Blade length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.375" (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7.875" (20 cm)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
$74.99On Sale: $35.95
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
$34.95On Sale: $19.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zero Tolerance Model 0550 Hinderer …
$250.00On Sale: $174.95
Kershaw 1660CKT Leek Assisted 3" Bl…