Kershaw 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5 Folding 3.5" Plain Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS4035TIKVT: 4035TIKVT Nura 3.5
Kershaw Knives joined forces with Belarusian knife maker Dmitry Sinkevich to create the Nura 3.5. With its 3.5-inch blade, the Nura 3.5 is a larger knife. For the same style in a slightly smaller knife, check out the Nura 3.0.
Sinkevich's personal emphasis is on knives that incorporate intelligent design, state-of-the-art materials, and have a strong emphasis on quality fit and finish. That made him a natural fit with Kershaw and our own dedication to innovation and quality.
The new Nura features Kershaw’s KVT ball-bearing system for smooth, easy opening without a mechanical assist. Instead, the user pulls back on a flipper and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. The key is a washer with caged ball bearings that surrounds the pivot and makes opening the knife nearly frictionless.
The Nura handle design has a sleek, streamlined look and feel. The blade is quality stainless steel, heat treated to Kershaw’s demanding specifications to bring out the best qualities in the steel, then titanium carbo-nitride coated for additional protection and performance. The slim handle is made of stainless steel with machined grooves that provide style and extra grip. The handle is titanium carbo-nitride coated, then sanded to reveal a shiny steel surface. A frame lock provides blade lockup security.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Single Position - The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Frame lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless steel blade, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle Material: 410 Stainless Steel, sanded titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…