Kershaw 6014TBLK CQC-3K Emerson Folding Knife 2.75" Black Tanto Blade, G10 and Stainless Steel Handle
KS6014TBLK: 6014TBLK CQC-3K
A SMALLER TANTO—FROM EMERSON & KERSHAW
Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
The CQC-3K features a modified tanto blade for slicing and punching capability. This is a smaller tanto with an under-three-inch blade. Black-oxide coating protects the blade and makes it non-reflective, too. A textured G-10 front scale in basic black offers a secure grip. The handle back is stainless steel with black-oxide coating. The handle is strongly contoured to fit securely in the palm of the hand. For a safe and solid blade lock up, the CQC-3K has a frame lock.
The CQC-3K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
This knife is a hybrid design based off the blade shape of the Emerson Bulldog with an ergonomic handle shape that's extremely comfortable in a strong saber grip. The pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; waved shaped opening feature
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV Stainless steel, black-oxide finish
- Handle Material: G10 front, 410 stainless steel back, black-oxide finish
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Benchmade 755 Shane Sibert MPR 2.9"…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00Add to cart for price.
Kershaw 1447 One Ton Folding 3-1/2"…
Zero Tolerance Hinderer New Lockup …
$250.00Add to cart for price.
Boker Plus CLB Subcom Titan Folding…