Kershaw Emerson 6094BLK CQC-1K Folding Knife 3" Black Blade, G10 and Stainless Steel Handle
KS6094BLK: 6094BLK CQC-1K
A SLIM, SHARP LITTLE STINGER FROM EMERSON & KERSHAW
Kershaw Knives and Emerson Knives have joined forces on a series of knives that combine the precision engineering of Kershaw with Emerson's uncompromising functional design.
The CQC-1K features a modified clip-point blade for versatile cutting capability and striking looks. Black-oxide coating protects the blade and makes it non-reflective, too. A textured G-10 front scale in black offers a secure grip. The handle back is stainless steel with black-oxide coating. For a safe and solid blade lock up, the CQC-1K has a frame lock.
The CQC-1K is a manual opener using either the thumb disk or the patented Emerson "wave shaped feature." This opening feature enables the knife to be opened as it is removed from the pocket. By the time the knife has been fully withdrawn from the pocket, the blade is deployed and ready for use. A small wave-shaped tab on the top of the blade is built to catch on the pocket seam, opening the knife as it comes out of the pocket. This instant-open feature is a favorite among military, rescue, and law enforcement knife users.
This knife is based off the Emerson Gentleman Jim model and the pocketclip is reversible for left- or right-handed carry.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; waved shaped opening feature
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr14MoV Stainless steel, black-oxide finish
- Handle Material: G10 front, 410 stainless steel back, black-oxide finish
- Blade Length: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.94" (10.0 cm)
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
Kershaw 1660 Leek Assisted 3" Sandv…
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife 3-…
Kershaw 1555Ti Cryo Assisted 2-3/4"…
DPx Gear HEST 2.0 Right Handed Fold…
Columbia River 6450S Drifter Foldin…
Kershaw 1600 Chive Assisted 1-15/16…
Zero Tolerance Model 0301 Assisted …
$340.00On Sale: $225.95
Zero Tolerance Rexford 0801 Folding…
Zancudo Folding Knife 3" Black Blad…
$47.00On Sale: $27.95
Spyderco C123TIP Sage 2 Folding Kni…
Zero Tolerance Model 0560 Folding 3…
$325.00On Sale: $224.95