Kershaw 8700SNOW Shuffle Multi-Function Folding Knife 2-3/8" Blade, White Glass Filled Nylon Handles
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Kershaw 1605CKT Clash Assisted 3" B…
$44.95On Sale: $29.95
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…
KS8700SNOW: 8700SNOW Shuffle Snow
The Kershaw Shuffle has proven so popular that they’re introducing new Shuffles, including this snowy white version.
The Shuffle is a compact, versatile & tough multi-function tool. You'll like its compact size and discovering how useful that stubby little blade really is. You'll also like how nicely the finger contours fit your hand and how our K-Texture™ handle provides an extra secure grip.
The Shuffle has some additional tricks up its sleeve, too. It has a flathead screwdriver at the butt of the knife, which doubles as a lanyard attachment, and a handy bottlecap lifter built into the back of the knife.
The blade is made of made of a steel known for toughness and durability. The K-Texture handle—composed of a repeating pattern of the Kershaw logo "k"—is exclusive to Kershaw and enhances grip. A liner lock secures the Shuffle's blade open in use, but closes easily when its tasks are done.
As a utility knife, a work knife, or just a great multi-function pocketknife, the Shuffle is the right choice. And if you're into basic black, with this new Shuffle, you can't go wrong.
- Multifunction® - Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Liner Lock
- Reversible pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: White glass-filled nylon, K-Texture™ grip
- Blade length: 2.375" (6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Overall length: 5.625" (14.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Considered a value steel, 8Cr13 steel provides adequate corrosion resistance but with slightly more carbon than AUS-8, it will sharpen up and hold an edge better.