Kershaw 9900 Series Kitchen 8" Chef's Knife - 9945
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Shun Premier Chef's Knife 8" Hammer…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Chef's …
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Get a grip on the most comfortable knives around with Kershaw's 9900 series kitchen cutlery. The unique, co-polymer handle provides incredible comfort and a sure grip. Each double injection- molded handle is a combination of polypropylene and elastomer to provide a soft-yet-firm grip. And, of course, each is paired with a high-quality blade honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge.
- AUS6A high-carbon, stainless steel for superior edge retention
- Blades are thick and rigid for strength and ease of cutting
- Each blade is honed to Kershaw's famous "shaving sharp" edge
- Soft-touch, co-polymer handles reduce hand fatigue and provide secure grip?even in wet conditions
- Handsome, black and white styling is clean and elegant
- Easy to clean; dishwasher safe
- Steel: AUS6A stainless-steel
- Handle: Co-polymer
- Blade Length: 8 in. (20.3 cm)
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.