Shun BB1502 Edo Chef's Knife 6-1/2" Hammered VG10 Blade, PakkaWood Handles
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Case Household Cutlery 8" Chef's Kn…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
$175.00On Sale: $99.95
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
KSBB1502: Edo 6-1/2" Chef's (BB1502)
The Shun Edo line is named for the ancient name of Japan's capital city, Tokyo. Like Tokyo itself, the Edo line combines exciting modern design with traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
This is a great deal on a Shuh Chef's knife for under $100! While supplies last.
- Ergonomically contoured pakkawood handles curved to fit the hand for a comfortable and secure grip
- Widened bolster enables multiple grip options and reduces hand fatigue
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish helps food release from the blade quickly and easily
- Razor-sharp blade of pure VG10 "super steel" takes and holds Shun's razor-sharp edge
- Double-beveled, 16° cutting angle each side, is razor sharp and makes cutting easy
- Slightly heavier blade lets the knife do the cutting; advanced ergonomics make it easy to control the weight
- Embossed endcap with the Shun logo helps balance the blade and completes the beautiful look
- Full tang construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.