Shun BB1504 Edo Santoku Knife 5" Hammered VG10 Blade, PakkaWood Handles
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Shun Classic Santuko (Santoku) Styl…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
$225.00On Sale: $129.95
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
$150.00On Sale: $99.99
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
KSBB1504: Edo 5" Santoku (BB1504)
The Shun Edo line is named for the ancient name of Japan's capital city, Tokyo. Like Tokyo itself, the Edo line combines exciting modern design with traditional Japanese craftsmanship.
- Ergonomically contoured pakkawood handles curved to fit the hand for a comfortable and secure grip
- Widened bolster enables multiple grip options and reduces hand fatigue
- Hammered "Tsuchime" finish helps food release from the blade quickly and easily
- Razor-sharp blade of pure VG10 "super steel" takes and holds Shun's razor-sharp edge
- Double-beveled, 16° cutting angle each side, is razor sharp and makes cutting easy
- Slightly heavier blade lets the knife do the cutting; advanced ergonomics make it easy to control the weight
- Embossed endcap with the Shun logo helps balance the blade and completes the beautiful look
- Full tang construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.