Shun Classic DM0700 Paring Knife 3-1/2" Blade, PakkaWood Handle
In addition to their clad VG-10 blades, The Shun Classics also feature our uniquely stable "D" shape handle design.
The "D" shape rests precisely in the curve of the fingers as they curl around the handle. The asymmetrical bolster is ground out more on the right side to provide proper finger placement and an easy, secure grip. The knives balance perfectly, with the pivot point just ahead of where the handle sweeps out of the blade. Shun Classics may be special ordered for left-handed users—with the asymmetrical bolster ground out on the left side for ideal finger placement.
The black PakkaWood handles provide the beauty of genuine wood, but since the wood is impregnated with a waterproof resin, the handles are as durable as plastic and dishwasher safe, too.
- VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon steel on each side, producing a 33-layer rust-free Damascus look
- VG-10 "super steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon, and Vanadium
- Shun Classics feature Ebony-black PakkaWood handles specifically designed for premium applications
- Stainless-steel bolsters and end caps
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF Certified
- Steel: VG-10 cutting core clad with 32 layers of SUS410 stainless
- Handle: "D" shaped Ebony-black PakkaWood
- Blade Length: 3-1/2 in. (8.9 cm)
- Made in Japan
UPC Code: 4901601556599
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Paring K…
Slitzer Paring Knife 2-3/4" Blade
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Shun Classic Japanese Style 4" Dama…
Wusthof Classic 3-1/2" Paring Knife…
$78.00On Sale: $39.95
Shun Premier Paring Knife 4" Hammer…
Victorinox Forschner Forged Stainle…
Boker Ceramic Paring Knife 3-3/8" B…