Shun DM0902 Limited Edition Classic 10th Anniversary 8" Chef's Knife
Victorinox Forschner 8" Chef's Knif…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Chefs Kn…
Shun Premier Chef's Knife 8" Hammer…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Cook's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Chef's …
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
KSDM0902: DM0902 Limited Edition 10th Anniversary 8" Chef's Knife
Victorinox Swiss Army
We're celebrating Shun's first 10 years in the marketplace with a 8" limited edition Shun Classic Chef's Knife that is, quite simply, unlike any other.
Instead of Shun Classic's stainless steel Damascus blade classing, this gorgeous limited edition knife features 32 layers of stainless steel and copper cladding. Ribbons of brilliant copper flow over the blade's surface and are set off by copper accents at the bolster and endcap. This Limited Edition Chef's knife takes this Classic knife to a whole new aesthetic level.
- Model Number: DM0902
- VG2 Japanese steel cutting core with 32 layers (16 per side) of copper and stainless steel Damascus
- 16° Cutting angle each side, fl at ground
- Classic D-shaped Pakkawood® handle is enhanced by a copper ring accent on the bolster and endcap
- Endcap features commemorative laser engraving
- Limited Edition series will be numbered sequentially
- Handcrafted in Japan
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.