Shun Classic Ultimate 4 Piece 4-1/2" Steak Knife Set in Presentation Box
Slitzer Jumbo Steak Knife 4-3/4" Ha…
$9.95On Sale: $2.98
Boker Arbolito 4 Piece Steak Knife …
Case Set of Four Steak Knives
Victorinox Swiss Army Forschner 6-P…
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Steak Kn…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Steak Knives…
Shun DM5900 Higo Nokami Personal St…
Victorinox Forschner 6.7900.14 Gauc…
4 Piece Ultimate Steak Knife Set: Ultimate steak knives with serrated edge in presentation box.
This stunningly beautiful line of classic cutlery features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without its rusting problems. The Damascus-look blade profile reduces sticking and results in less damage to the food being cut and faster prep times.
- VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon steel on each side, producing a 33-layer rust-free Damascus look
- VG-10 "super steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon, and Vanadium
- Shun Classics feature Ebony-black PakkaWood® handles specifically designed for premium applications
- Stainless-steel bolsters and end caps
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF approved
The "D" shape rests precisely in the curve of the fingers as they curl around the handle. The asymmetrical bolster is ground out more on the right side to provide proper finger placement and an easy, secure grip. The knives balance perfectly, with the pivot point just ahead of where the handle sweeps out of the blade. Shun Classics may be special ordered for left-handed users—with the asymmetrical bolster ground out on the left side for ideal finger placement.
The black PakkaWood® handles provide the beauty of genuine wood, but—since the wood is impregnated with a waterproof resin—the handles are as durable as plastic and dishwasher safe, too.
- Blade Length: 4-1/2"
- Steel: VG-10 cutting core clad with 32 layers of SUS410 stainless
- Handle: "D" shaped Ebony-black PakkaWood
- Clad Construction
- The Cutting Edge
- VG10 "Super Steel"
- Kasumi Method
- D-shaped Handles
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.