Shun NDS0300 Reserve 3 Piece Starter Set
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Old Hickory Butcher Knife 14" High …
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Old Hickory Butcher Knife 10" High …
Cold Steel 59KCZ Kitchen Classic Ch…
Cold Steel 59KSET Kitchen Classics …
Victorinox Forschner Precise Slice …
Old Hickory Skinning Field Knife 6"…
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
Old Hickory Cleaver 7" Blade
KSNDS0300: Reserve 3 Piece Starter Set
Reserve 3 Piece Starter Set
Handcrafted for the discerning Western-style knife user, the Shun Reserve line is a masterful blend of graceful beauty and impeccable performance. From the tip of its 33-layer "ladder" Pattern Damascus blade to its full-tang, riveted handle with Charcoal & Crimson PakkaWood scales and inlaid mosaic crest, nothing has been overlooked in the creation of these extraordinary kitchen tools.
Shun Reserve offers the strength and perfectly balanced weight that Western-style knife lovers prefer. Exceptionally beautiful, Shun Reserve knives deliver ultimate performance, as well as being a pure pleasure to use.
- Ultra-premium SG2 "micro carbide" steel cutting core offers the highest level of performance
- SG2’s extremely dense grain structure and purity enable it to take and hold an exquisitely fine edge with unparalleled durability
- 33 layer construction; 32 layers of nickel/stainless Damascus surround the hard SG2 cutting core, add beauty, and help food release from the blade
- Weightier blade provides power for precision cutting
- Full-tang construction and riveted handle give each knife a solid, first-class look and feel
- Western-style handle with contoured pommel provides cutting control; rounded and polished finish offers a luxurious feel and comfortable grip
- Handle scales feature dark charcoal PakkaWood with crimson striations and an inlaid mosaic Samurai family crest
- ND0700 - 3.5" Paring
- ND0722 - 6" Serrated Utility
- ND0706 - 8" Chef's
UPC Code: 087171042572
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.