Shun Blue Steel Utility/Butchery Knife 6" Blade (VG0010)
KSVG0010: VG0010 Shun Blue Steel Utility/Butchery 6"
Good sized utility/butcher knife for a variety of tasks. This knife features Japanese Blue Steel for the blade
About the steel: Introducing Shun Blue Steel. These exciting knives feature a carbon steel cutting core for a razor-sharp edge and easy re-sharpening. For easier care, the carbon core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel. The initial blade shapes are traditional Japanese shapes, including the honesuki boning knife, the all-purpose kiritsuke, and the menkiri noodle knife. The Shun Blue Steel line makes an exciting selection of traditional Japanese culinary knives available to professionals and avid home cooks in the West.
- Japanese san mai construction; carbon steel is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel for the ultra-sharp benefits of carbon steel without the additional maintenance
- Cutting core of fine-grained “blue” carbon steel (hardened to 61 Rockwell) offers incredible sharpness, edge retention—and yet is easy to re-sharpen
- Mirror polish looks beautiful, enhances stain resistance
- Light bead blasting along the edge shows off the san mai construction
- Traditional Japanese handle styles
- Each knife includes a Japanese-style saya, or sheath
- Model Number: VG0010
- Utility/Butchery 6"
- Made in Japan
UPC Code: 4901601328356
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
Old Hickory Slicing Knife 8" Blade
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Blue) 6"…
Shun Classic Japanese Style Utility…
Shun VB0741 Sora Ultimate Utility K…
$88.00On Sale: $54.95
Boker Arbolito 6" Utility Knife
Cold Steel Kitchen Classic Utility …
Spyderco K04SBK Kitchen Utility Kni…
Maxam Bait Knife Fixed 3-7/8" Combo…
Mercer Cutlery Genesis 5" Utility K…