Shun Pro Mandoline VG-10 Cutting Blade 20.5" x 8.5" x 10.5"
Professional Quality - Professional Performance
Shun Pro is widely recognized as kitchen cutlery for the ultimate connoisseur and the Shun Pro Mandoline is no exception. The Shun Pro Mandoline features the blade design preferred by professional Japanese chefs--a one sided, beveled edge with a hollow-ground back. The single-bevel design means an incredibly sharp edge that's easy to maintain. Further, the hollow-ground back creates an air pocket between the blade and the food, reducing friction and allowing for an easy glide pattern during use.
- Safest and easiest mandoline to use available
- Cutting blade is VG-10 "super steel" made in Japan and features a single-sided, beveled edge with hollow-ground back for superior cutting
- The Ebony-black PakkWood® feet are specifically designed for easy removal during storage and cleaning
- Hand washing and drying recommended
- Stainless steel construction provides a very stable platform
- Blades are stored in an attractive storage case
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length...20-1/2" (52.1 cm)
- Wide...8-1/2" (21.6 cm)
- Tall...10-1/2" (26.7 cm)
This Japanese super-steel is known for it's ease of sharpening, ability to take a super fine edge, and outstanding corrosion resistance making it one of the best bang-for-buck steels on the market.
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.