LamsonSharp USA 7 inch Rosewood Forged Santoku/Santuko Knife - Plain Edge - 39751
Svord Kiwi Santoku Chef's Knife 7-1…
Boker Ceramic Santoku (Santuko) Kni…
Shun DM0718 Classic Hollow-Grind Sa…
Boker Gorm Santoku Knife 6-1/8" Bla…
Jaccard Advanced Ceramic Santoku Kn…
Shun TDM0702 Premier Santoku Knife …
Shun VB0718 Sora Santoku Knife 7" B…
Wusthof Classic 5" Santoku Knife, H…
Al Mar SC7 Stainless Ultra-Chef San…
Boker Arbolito 7-1/4" Santoku Knife…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Pro 'S'…
LamsonSharp™ Rosewood key features:
- Made from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany: Grade 4116
- Precision forged from a single piece of steel
- Hardened and tempered to the perfect 58° Rockwell
- Full tang blades
- Natural Rosewood handles with mineral oil finish that provides a comfortable non-slip grip
- Triple riveted handles for perfect balance and weight
- Brass rivets
- Taper-ground blades that are polished, hand-edged and honed
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
In 1999, Lamson & Goodnow purchased TreeSpirit™, a company that handcrafts professional-quality hardwood cutting boards, bowls, kitchen utensils, and kitchen care products.
HotSpot™ silicone for the home was added to the Lamson & Goodnow family of brands in 2002. Unusual at the time, silicone is now regarded as a staple of the modern kitchen for its high heat resistance, superior flexibility, and nonstick properties.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.