Lamson Sharp Vintage Premier 8" BD-1 Steel Chef's Knife, Morado Wood Handle - 56010
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
$54.00On Sale: $34.99
Cold Steel 59KCZ Kitchen Classic Ch…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
$15.00On Sale: $9.95
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife
Clauss Titanium Bonded 10" Chef Kni…
LA56010: Lamson Sharp Vintage Premier 8" Chef's Knife
This superb line of kitchen knives is entirely made in the USA and uses the best materials. The 8" Chef's Knife is a staple of every kitchen and is a necessity for chopping vegetables, mincing herbs and slicing fruit.
Super Alloy American Steel with a 60HRC blade for superior edge retention. State of the art salt heat treat with double temper and cryogenic phase which results in ultra fine grain structure of the steel to produce a stronger, and more durable material for the blade. Vintage design has richly-grained Morado exotic wood handle, epoxied and polished. Hand Crafted in the USA.
Lamson & Goodnow, maker of LamsonSharp™ cutlery, is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States. Lamson & Goodnow was established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts in 1837, and rapidly became the premier cutler in the United States.
But as the American passion for home and hearth grew, so did Lamson & Goodnow.
- Super alloy American BD-1 steel with 60 Rockwell for superior edge retention.
- Double tempered with cryogenic phase maximizes the hardness of this premier blade, resulting in a structurally stronger, more durable edge.
- This Vintage design has a richly-grained Morado wood handle.
- This Morado exotic wood from the mahogany family is contoured with palm swell for added comfort.
- Handcrafted and glaze polished by Vintage Craftsmen.
- Full tang with double brass rivets for durability.
- Blade Length: 8"
- Blade Steel: BD-1
- Overall Length: 13-1/4"
- Handle Material: Morado Wood
- Weight: 6.4 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 082498560105
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.