LifeHammer The Original Auto Escape Rescue Tool - LH01
Cold Steel 90RH Rifleman's Hawk Dro…
UST Ultimate Escape Emergency Tool,…
On Sale: $4.95
resqme Quick Car Escape Keychain Re…
Cold Steel 21S Spartan Folding Kopi…
Spyderco 204MF Sharpmaker Standard …
Buck 110 Folding Hunter 3-3/4" Blad…
$77.00On Sale: $43.95
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Spyderco C81GP2 ParaMilitary2 Foldi…
Cold Steel 88SCFD Heavy Duty Sword …
KA-BAR BK2 Becker Companion Fixed 5…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
LH01: Auto Escape Tool
The "Original" LifeHammer is just an arm's length away, ensuring that safety is always near.
LifeHammer is the original tool of its kind, mimicking the concept behind European Escape hammers for trains and buses, this tool answers to the need for an escape tool tailored specifically for vehicle entrapment.
When innovation brings you prevention... Recommended by safety professionals, LifeHammer is a multi-functional tool used today by police and emergency personel and drivers who understand the need to prepare for unforeseen circumstances. Shouldn't it be part of your standard safety equipment too?
For over 20 years, LifeHammer has provided safety professionals with a reliable tool and motorists with a peace of mind that can only come from knowing that escape is easily within reach in an emergency. The double-sided steel hammer heads shatter side and rear windows, while a safely concealed razor-sharp bladecuts easily through jammed safety belts.
- Breaks car side windows
- Cuts through jammed safety belts
- High quality materials
- Acclaimed by major auto associations
- Tested and awarded
- Top seller in its category
- Adopted by public safety worldwide
- Sturdy mount which can be attached to the roof, dash or console for easy accessibility.
- Powerful, double steel-tipped hammer heads.
- Razor-sharp safety blade for cutting a seat belt.
- Fluorescent marker pin- points LifeHammer, even in the dark or in murky water.
- Height: 19.10 cm (7.50 in.)
- Width: 7.30 cm (2.88 in.)
- Weight: 139 g (4.9 oz.)
- Made in the Netherlands