Leatherman 831912 Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Super Tool 300 Multi-Tool
LM831911: Limited Edition 30th Anniversary Super Tool 300
The award-winning, Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. Larger pliers are the strongest we've ever produced and the sloped-top handle design means you can maneuver them further into tight spaces. When you're working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to still grab components and rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard and regular wire cutters all come standard on Super Tool 300, and because they're removable you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. 19 tools all ready for your toughest jobs - and, for a short time, available in this limited edition 30th Anniversary edition! This special release features a black DLC coating, our 30th Anniversary crest, and founder Tim Leatherman's signature, perfect as a gift for collectors or for yourself.
Download 30th Anniversary Super Tool 300 User Guide
- All Locking Features - All locking features means that every tool and knife on the body of the handle, with the exception of the plier head, will lock into place. Note that the Crunch; however, does feature both all locking tools and plier head. The all locking design enables the user to operate individual tools safely and effectively. By locking them into place when fully open, the user can put pressure on the implement while safely completing the job, before manually unlocking the tool to stow it away.
- Lanyard Ring - This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- 420HC Stainless Steel - An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- 154CM Stainless Steel - A high carbon, high alloy, and corrosion resistant stainless steel that holds its edge three times as long as 420 stainless steel. This steel is used on some premium Leatherman knife blades.
- Warranty - We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product will give you many years of dependable service. If it doesn't, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion, with one of equal or greater value under our 25-year guarantee for tools and 10-year guarantee for lights. This warranty does not cover abuse, alteration, theft, loss, or unauthorized and/or unreasonable use of your Leatherman product. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning, or sharpening.
- Primary Blade Length: 3.2 in | 8.13 cm
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Weight: 9.6 oz | 272.15 g
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Striper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
UPC Code: 037447364334
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability while using chromium oxide to create a rust-resistant barrier.
Swiss+Tech Utili-Key 6-in-1 Tool wi…
$14.99On Sale: $9.95
Kershaw 1920 Select Fire 3-3/8" Pla…
Miss Army Kit 16 Function Multi-Too…
Leatherman 831426 Wingman Pocket-Si…
Leatherman Style CS Keychain Mini M…
Columbia River 9030 ExiTool Black, …
$26.99On Sale: $15.95
Schrade 3.25" Titanium Rescue Multi…
Leatherman Super Tool 300 (Stainles…