Meyerco Maxx-Q BESH Wedge 3-5/8" Modified Tanto Blade, G10 Handles - MQAO1
Spyderco C122GP Tenacious Folding K…
Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops First Re…
Columbia River 1070 Koji Hara Ichi …
$49.95On Sale: $17.95
Spyderco C136GP Persistence Folding…
Cold Steel 26SP Ti-Lite Folding Kni…
Ontario RAT Model 1 Folding Knife 3…
Kershaw 1830 Oso Sweet Assisted 3.1…
Boker Plus Urban Survival Pen Size …
TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Tactical Folding K…
Columbia River K415KXP Ken Onion Ri…
MEYMQAO1: Maxx-Q BESH WEDGE | Modified Tanto
Brent Beshara describes this knife as follows:
The BESH Wedge is a triple edged revolutionary knife grind I invented with you, the end user, in mind. It is the strongest knife tip in the world. My geometry combined with the design excellence of Darrel Ralph and the quality construction of Meyerco results in "the right tool for the right job".
- A unique collaboration from Darrel Ralph & Brent Beshara
- Darrel Ralph's Maxx-Q tactical handle features G-10 material with 3-D machining for an ergonomic fit in your hand
- The BESH Wedge blade from Brent Beshara features Brent's unique blade geometry that carries as much steel as possible to the tip of the blade
- BESH Wedge modified tanto
- Blade Length: 3 5/8"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Handle Material: G-10
- Locking Mechanism: Linerlock
- Pocket Clip
- Limited Forever Warranty
- Made in China
UPC Code: 024409932021
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.