Messermeister Meridian Elite Gourmet 4 Piece Set - E/3000-4SB
MM30004SB: Elite Gourmet Set
The Messermeister Meridian Elite 4 Piece Gourmet Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (E/3686-8), 9" Scalloped Bread Knife (E/3699-9), 6" Utility Knife (E/3688-6), and 3-1/2" Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2). Everyone should have these four knives in their kitchen!
Manufacturer SKU: E/3000-4SB
Made in Solingen, Germany
Messermeister is the premier brand of authentic German knives that still utilizes the original hot drop hammer forged manufacturing process. Each knife is handcrafted from the finest quality carbon steel alloy and industrial strength handle components.
Messermeister is one of our favorite knife brands and they are noted for having some of the highest standards in the industry. Founder Bernd Dressler was a true innovator and traveled the country seeking the advice of chefs, retailers, and industry professionals. Among his innovations was the first bolsterless heel and the first truly full cambered wide blade chef’s knives. He also created a sharper edge by making sure all the forged knives were ground, reground, and finished with a true polished bevel. He paid meticulous attention to detail and made sure each knife was crafted by devoted Solingen artisans, using only the finest available industrial quality components.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef's knife blade
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- The blade of the Chef's Knife is shaped to peel, trim, slice, dice, mince, fillet fish, and cut meat.
- The Paring Knife is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables.
- The scalloped edge of the Bread Knife is ideal for biting into the crust of bread, allowing a smooth slicing action without exerting pressure that can compress the slice. It is also used to slice through soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. We don't recommend cutting meat.
- The fine edge thin bladed 6" knife is the most common and is used for cutting and slicing smaller items.
UPC Code: 098872300144
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series 9 Piece K…
Benchmade Model 4501 Gold Class Pre…
Case 7 Piece Household Cutlery Bloc…
Victorinox Forschner 3-piece Utilit…
Boker Arbolito Kitchen Cutlery 6 Pi…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Signatu…
Kershaw 3 Piece Kitchen Set (boning…
Victorinox Forschner 7 Piece Block …
Slitzer 5 Piece Ceramic Coated Cutl…