Messermeister Meridian Elite 9 Piece Essential Block Set - E/3000-9S
MM30009S: Elite 9 Piece Essential Block Set
The Messermeister Meridian Elite 9 Piece Essential Block Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (E/3686-8), 7" Kullenschliff Santoku Knife (E/3610-7K), 6" Utility Knife (E/3688-6), 5" Scalloped Utility Knife (E/3685-5), 3-1/2" Paring Knife (E/3691-3.1/2), 9" Bread Knife (E/3699-9), 10" Steel (5100-10F), Take-Apart Kitchen Scissors (DN-2070), and 16 Slot Wood Knife Block (DKB-10SN).
Manufacturer SKU: E/3000-9S
Made in Solingen, Germany
Messermeister is the premier brand of authentic German knives that still utilizes the original hot drop hammer forged manufacturing process. Each knife is handcrafted from the finest quality carbon steel alloy and industrial strength handle components.
Messermeister is one of our favorite knife brands and they are noted for having some of the highest standards in the industry. Founder Bernd Dressler was a true innovator and traveled the country seeking the advice of chefs, retailers, and industry professionals. Among his innovations was the first bolsterless heel and the first truly full cambered wide blade chef’s knives. He also created a sharper edge by making sure all the forged knives were ground, reground, and finished with a true polished bevel. He paid meticulous attention to detail and made sure each knife was crafted by devoted Solingen artisans, using only the finest available industrial quality components.
- One-piece, fully forged
- Hand-polished "Elite" edge
- Bolsterless edge
- Cambered chef's knife blade
- Extra-wide chef's knife blade
- Ergonomic balance
- Triple rivet "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- Granton Edge
- The Chef's blade is shaped so that it can peel, trim, slice, dice, chop, mince, vegetables, fillet fish, and cut meat. Each part of the knife is designed to perform a different task. It is the flagship of cutlery.
- The word Santoku translates as "3 good things," (virtues) which means it is versatile like a chef’s knife and cuts vegetables, fish and meat.
- The fine edge thin bladed 6" Utility knife is the most common and is used for cutting and slicing smaller items.
- The scalloped Utility knife is useful when slicing smooth skin fruit or vegetables and encased tubes of meat. It is designed so that the points bite into the skin, gain traction and quickly slice through the skin and into the soft skin fruits and vegetables or processed meat.
- This size Paring blade is ideal for peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for chopping garlic and ginger.
- The scalloped edge of the Bread knife is ideal for biting into the crust of bread and bagels, allowing a smooth slicing action without exerting pressure that can compress the slice. It is also used to slice through soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. We don't recommend cutting meat.
- Store all your knifes safely in the 16 Slot wooden block and keep them sharp by realigning their edge with the 10" fine sharpening steel.
UPC Code: 098872390008
The original steel Capital of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Old Hickory 5 Piece Cutlery Set
Cold Steel Kitchen Classics 13 Piec…
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series 9 Piece K…
Benchmade Model 4501 Gold Class Pre…
Case 7 Piece Household Cutlery Bloc…
Victorinox Forschner 3-piece Utilit…
Boker Arbolito Kitchen Cutlery 6 Pi…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Signatu…
Kershaw 3 Piece Kitchen Set (boning…
Victorinox Forschner 7 Piece Block …
Slitzer 5 Piece Ceramic Coated Cutl…