Messermeister Park Plaza 3 Piece 10 Inch "What a Steel" Set - 8000-3SS
MM80003SS: 8000-3SS Park Plaza 3 Piece 10 Inch "What a Steel" Set
The Messermeister Park Plaza 3 Piece "What a Steel" Set consists of an 8" Chef's Knife (8007-8), 3.1/2" Paring Knife (8019-3.1/2) and a 10" Regular Grit Steel (5100-10R). The two most utilized knives in the kitchen with the tool to keep them sharp!
- The blade of the Chef's Knife is shaped to peel, trim, slice, dice, mince, fillet fish, and cut meat.
- The Paring Knife is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing and trimming small fruits and vegetables.
- The Regular Steel realigns the blade's edge.
- One-piece, fully stamped
- Full tang
- Triple rivet "POM" handle
- Polished spine
- Made in Solingen, Germany
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Victorinox 8" Chef's Knife, Fibrox …
Cold Steel 59KCZ Kitchen Classic Ch…
Shun TDM0706 Premier Chef's Knife 8…
Wusthof PRO 8" Chef's Knife
Boker Ceramic Chef's Knife 6-1/8" B…
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaize…
$215.00On Sale: $99.99
KAI Pure Komachi 2 Series (Fuchsia)…
Al Mar UC8 Cocobolo Ultra-Chef Chef…
Fallkniven K1 Blue Whale Chef's Kni…
Victorinox Forschner 6" Stainless S…
Wusthof Classic 8" Chef's Knife