Microtech 121-10 Ultratech AUTO OTF 3.46" Stonewash Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles
MT12110: 121-10 Ultratech
The Ultratech is Microtech's original dual action out-the-front knife. With over 40,000 units in
circulation since 1999, the Ultratech is regarded as a leader in the industry. The Ultratech's spring remains in an "at rest" position at all times, except when deployed. This ensures that the compressed spring will not become fatigued, assuring users that when the knife is fired, it will operate effectively. The Ultratech's simplistic design, lightweight, one handed action, slim shape, and scalpel sharp blade make it an exclusive everyday carry knife.
- Automatic Opening/Closing - Front Opener
- Action: Duel Action - Auto Fire/Retract
- Blade: 0.125" Thick
- Blade Length: 3.46"
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Stonewash Finish, Single Edge, Plain Edge
- Handle Thickness: 0.640"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Length Closed: 4.84"
- Length Open: 8.30"
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless Full Hard
- Standard Top: 6061-T6 AL Alloy
- Trigger: 303 Stainless
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A tougher steel than S30V, it retains the excellent corrosive properties and ability to take an edge, but improves on the ability to hold that edge.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…