Microtech 140-1 Troodon Tanto AUTO OTF 3.06" Black Plain Tanto Blade - 140-1T
MT1401: Troodon Tanto Plain Single Edge
Named after the Troodon (troh-o-don) Dinosaur, this knife defines the new era for Microtech Knives. Troodon is Greek for "wounding tooth". New enhancements include a new slender handle, contoured shape and radical design elements, as well as a sophisticated internal mechanism, which improves operational functionality and reliability. The Troodon brings together a new out-the-front technology with the feel of a Microtech classic. This project was spear headed personally by Anthony Marfione and consisted of an internal collaboration of the Microtech team. The Troodon was the flagship for Microtech's entire 2006 out-the-front line.
- Blade Length: 3.06"
- Blade Thickness: 0.095"
- Glass Break: Removable Tungsten Tip Glass Breaker
- Handle: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil Spec Hard Coat Anodized
- Handle Thickness: Sculptured Tapered Min 0.304" Max 435"
- Length Open: 7.64"
- Length Closed: 4.58"
- Pocket Clip: 301 Spring Tempered, Ambidextrous
- Action: Dual Action Auto Fire and Retract
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 017079
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, and high strength.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…