Microtech 178-4 QD Scarab AUTO OTF 3.5" Satin Plain Blade, Aluminum Handles
MT1784: 178-4 QD Scarab
The Microtech QD (Quick Deployment) Scarab is a high quality tactical out-the-front knife, based on the original Microtech Ultratech design. Built to withstand the extreme, the Scarab excels in high intensity covert operations. The Scarab is designed for a broad spectrum of utility and close quarter combat applications for use by qualified law enforcement, military, and government agency operatives. The Scarab is fabricated to the highest possible standards to assure reliability and safety with its use. Featuring a one handed, open and close, dual action out-the-front (OTF) design, and double edge blade. The Scarab is produced with a large easy-to-grip handle that contains non-slip grip inlays on both sides.
- Automatic Opening - Automatic Closing - Front Opener
- Action: Double Action - Auto Fire/Retract
- Ambidextrous pocket clip
- Glass break device incorporated into the back of the handle
- Tamper-resistant screws
- Lanyard attachment
- Large actuating button to accommodate gloves
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.625"
- Overall Length: 8.375"
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Satin Finish, Single Edge, Plain Edge
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Mil-Spec Hard Coat Anodize
- Pocket Clip Material: 301 Stainless Steel Full Hard
- Trigger: 303 Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Please note, blade steel cannot be specified as it can change depending on availability (information from Microtech)
- Made in USA
This product is USA born and raised.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.8" S30V Combo Tant…
Meyerco Darrel Ralph Military X-Ray…
$299.99On Sale: $99.95
Gerber 06 AUTO 3.7" S30V Combo Drop…
Benchmade 2550 Mini-Reflex AUTO 3.2…
Benchmade 9051SBK AFO II AUTO 3.56"…
Benchmade Knives 5000SBK AUTO Presi…