Maxpedition 0223DFC Tactile Pocket , Small, Digital Foliage Camo
Boker Wilson Tactical Para Cord Mon…
Columbia River iNoxCase 360 Degree …
$69.95On Sale: $12.95
Columbia River iNoxCase Stainless S…
$59.99On Sale: $12.95
KA-BAR 1490 TDI Fanny Pack
Maxpedition 0109B 4.5in. Clip-On Ph…
550 Paracord, Black, Nylon Braided,…
Columbia River iPad Mini iNoxCase, …
$89.99On Sale: $14.95
MX0223DFC: TacTile Pocket - Small
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
The Small TacTile Pocket is an ultra flat general purpose pouch that can be stacked on top of one another or onto other size TacTile pouches. It is equipped with full PALS matrix front and sides to accept other accessories as well. Great for unobtrusive attachment to any modular surface without "wasting" attachment points. Integral D-rings allow pouch to be used for stand-alone shoulder carry using optional strap. A 5" x 1" loop field can be used to attach ID or other patches. Recommended for iPod, cellphone, digital cameras, batteries, documents, maps, compass, pens, tools, gloves, first aid supplies, power bars, and any other small items.
- Main compartment: 6" x 4" x 1.5" with mesh divider, drainage grommet, dual zipper opening, paracord loop in front center
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front; 2 rows x 1 channel on sides
- Attachment: 3" TacTieâ„¢ (sold separately)
- Empty weight: 3.1oz.
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength